Peter has had an astonishing career in the media industry with an unbroken track record of success in startups and emerging growth companies. Peter is currently CEO of Manatt Digital Media, which not only offers Venture Capital but is unique in also providing legal services and business consulting. Prior to Manatt, Peter was CEO of Sorensen Media, which serves 70 of the Fortune 100 and CEO of SightSpeed, Inc in which Peter oversaw their acquisition by Logitech.
Items Mentioned in Todays Show:
In this episode you will learn:
- Why Peter decided to enter into the Venture Capital Industry?
- What are the unique service that Manatt offer that other VCs do not provide?
- Why are these service necessary for startups to have access to?
- What is the most important thing for a startup to have in order for you to invest?
- Does an entrepreneur’s track record of failure reduce the chance of you investing?
- Where do you see the disruption of content in 2015?
- What book would you give to an aspiring entrepreneur looking to attain funding?
In the final few minutes, we delve into a quick fire round where we hear Peter’s thoughts on: The importance of location for a startup, future of online video and the company Peter is most excited about.