20 VC 012: Angel Investing, Accelerators and AdTech with Clark Landry
Clark Landry is Founder and Chairman at Shift, the leading social advertising network for brands. He is also Executive Chairman of GraphEffect, a prominent social media marketing firm. In recent years Clark has made his foray into the investing industry with investments in the likes of AngelList and Lettuce. In his short time investing in startups, Clark has achieved an incredible 10 exits.
Items Mentioned in today’s show:
In today’s episode you will learn:
- How Clark made his entry into the world of tech and what caused his transition into angel investing?
- The most valuable insight Clark has learnt from being both a Founder and an Investor?
- How does Clark pick which startups to back, does he focus on any particular aspects of the company?
- What sector Clark is most excited about and why?
- How can someone make an entry into the tech startup world without having any coding ability?
We then finish the interview by hearing Clark’s thoughts the effectiveness of tech accelerators, his most recent investment and his favourite book.
For all the reasons mentioned in today’s show, head on over to www.thetwentyminutevc.com
If you have a question you want answered, send it in to email@example.com and we will ask it on an upcoming show.